As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. JM BAMBOO #ad
Aloe Vera -Juice Medicinal Tropical Plant Live 6'' pot From Jm Bamboo #adJM BAMBOO #ad
- Natural Healer. Known as the medicine plant. Water when dry. Easy to grow. Immediate shipping in 6" pot. Full sun.
2. Costa Farms #ad
Green, Costa Farms Aloe Vera Live Indoor Plant Ships in Grow Pot, 10-Inch Tall #adCosta Farms #ad
- The aloe vera plant is known for its cool Gel inside of its thick, toothed leaves. Drought tolerant, only needs water once every two to three weeks.
Is this a gift? please choose "this is a gift" At check out to add a personalized message. Height at shipping is approximately 10 Inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant.
To help with drainage, these containers do have hols. These sun-lovers grow best in a sunny window. Each plant ships in a 4-inch diameter grower pot. Great addition to modern and contemporary decor; Perfect for desks, tabletops, credenza cabinets, and more.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
3. 9GreenBox #ad
Easy to grow/Hard to Kill!, Grown in the USA, Desk, Non-GMO, Table, Kitchen, Luck, Office, Attracts Zen, 9GreenBox, 3" Pots Live Plant Ornament Decor for Home, Good Fortune, 3 Different Aloe Plants #ad9GreenBox #ad
- You can also prune the roots of your aloe in the gentlest way that you can. Cactus soil will work for allow and you can put pebbles at the top of the soil. The usual color of its flowers are yellow, can work as medicine and natural beauty remedies. Pruning an aloe plant – maintain the size of your aloe plant by removing the damaged and excess parts, by doing this you can provide your aloe a healthy growth that it needs.
Use knife or scissors in trimming or removing the damage leaves, be careful in doing this step as it may affect the other healthy leaves.
Proudly homegrown and Taken Care of 9GreenBox. Also known as the ''wonder plant''. A short-stemmed plant that is estimated to grow up to 60-100 cm in height. A good plant to keep in indoor and outdoor. Requires to be fertilized during its growing season and should be repot into a large and sturdy pot.
Aloe vera, a common flower color for aloe plants. Aloevera plant - known for its agricultural and medicinal use. Growing an aloe plant - growing an aloe plant requires indirect sunlight should be watered deeply but, it is only needed when the soil is dry. For the offsprings of aloe Plant, cultive the tiny plants that comes off from the main one and put them in new pot. Remove offsprings and put in a separate pot.
4. CTS Air Plants #ad
Live Aloe Vera Succulent Aloe Barbadensis 5"-6"+ Aloe in 2.5" Pot #adCTS Air Plants #ad
- Medicinal. Our plants never sit in dark warehouses. Order as many plants as you like for one low shipping rate. The succulents will ship directly from our greenhouse to your door.
Great for landscaping. We pack expertly and guarantee live arrival. Approximately 5-6" bottom of pot to top of plant. Great for gifting! aloe vera succulents do well in your garden, on a patio, or in a sunny window.
We also include an extended guarantee for 30 days from delivery! Comes with a fREE color postcard with care instructions. We ship fast, usually within 24 hours of ordering. Live aloe vera aloe barbadensis 5"-6"+ aloe in 2. 5" pot. But can be larger. Shipping is automatically combined. Perfect for planting indoors or out. Comes in a 2. 5" green pot with our own premium succulent soil blend.
5. Shop Succulents #ad
Shop Succulents Standing Collection Hand Selected, Air Purifying Live Aloe Vera Indoor House Plant in 4" Grow Pot, Single #adShop Succulents #ad
- Each plant may vary from pictures shown as plants are hand selected based on season, size, health, and readiness. Customer assurance | we strive to provide the highest quality plants delivered.
If aloe begins to smell, then it’s rotting. Needs soil that drains, so regular potting soil or dirt won’t do. Soil | sun | potting | needs bright light - do best in south- or west-facing windows. Don't over water. Dark, transparent spots or crimping at the base of the leaves are also signs of too much water.
Choose cactus soil or mix potting soil with sand, pumice, or perlite. Included in purchase | 1 mature aloe vera plant. If plants arrive damaged or unhealthy, we will issue a full refund or replace your plant. Fertilizing needs | fertilize aloe plants once a month from Spring until late Autumn. Watering needs | water your aloe vera every 2-4 weeks.
6. Kenzoplants #ad
Aloe Vera, Organic Succulents & Cactus Soil Mix, 2 Quarts, Professional Potting Soil, Small Bag Garden Soil for Indoor Plants, ZZ Plants, Fast Draining Pre-Mixed Blend, Snake Plant, Spider Plant #adKenzoplants #ad
- Quick-zip resealable small bag this plant soil is packed in Small 2 quarts, or 8 quarts bags with easy zip-lock resealable design, 4 quarts, an ideal choice for home or personal indoor ornamental container plants. Easy to storage and reusing. All purpose container mix as well this pre-mix potting mix is also good for other indoor & outdoor plants like Aloes, vegetables, flowers, herbs for fast root development, spider plants, snake plants, ZZ plants, making your plants bloom and grow.
This will feed up to a few months. Professional formula specialized carefully screened blonde sphagnum peat with a low amount of organic fertilizer, Kenzoplants Pre-Mixed potting soil is the right choice specialized for indoor and outdoor plants, easy to help grow beautiful ornamental plants, best for professional growers and amateur gardener.
Ready to use pre-mixed cactus soilthis planting soil is pre-mixed for use, making your gardening or hobby growing a breeze. Fast draining but great moisture keeping formula light-weight and fast-draining, this garden soil could effectively avoid overwatering at any time, but also help absorb necessary air moisture for the plants' growth when you forget to water them, making plants' care much easier. Just plant your desired plants into the soil and water them when the soil is completely dry.
7. Hoffman #ad
Hoffman 10404 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix, 4 Quarts, Brown/A #adHoffman #ad
- Professionally formulated for use with both jungle and desert cacti. Provides the drainage cacti need to flourish; ready to use; pH balanced. Organic cactus and succulent soil mix. This product measures 4 quarts. Complete package directions provide useful growing information.
8. American Plant Exchange #ad
6" Pot, American Plant Exchange Aloe Vera Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier Live Plant, Natural Disinfectant/Sanitizer #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Indoor or outdoor, tabletops, they are beautiful and easy to care for; ideal plants for shelves, office, and counters in the dorm, home, or garden. Aloe thrive on neglect, are drought tolerant, sooth skin, and are one of the easiest low maintenance houseplants to grow on your home or office desk.
Houseplants make your home more beautiful, purify your air, boost your mood, help you sleep, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms.
This perfect beginner plant is in a 6" container measuring 8-10" Inches tall from the bottom of the pot to the top leaves; likes bright sunlight. Aloe vera is a very popular clumping succulent know for the medicinal healing and sanitizing properties of the gel inside its tubular stalks.
9. Costa Farms #ad
Costa Farms Clean Air-O2 For You Live House Plant Collection 4-Pack, 4-Inch, Green, Assorted Foliage #adCosta Farms #ad
- Is this a gift? please choose "this is a gift" at check out to add a personalized message. Care varies from plant to plant, in general place the plants in a bright room and water weekly. The peace lily not arrive with blooms.
The o2 for you clean air plant collection are the most efficient plants around to filter indoor pollutants, allowing us to breathe clean air in our homes and offices, according to NASA studies.
The costa farms clean air plant collection includes four plants from a grower’s choice assortment of small foliage plants. Each plant ships in a lightweight, 4-inch grower’s pot; made from a 100% recyclable #5 material.
See image description of possible varieties that may be included; plants are selected by our expert growers based on seasonal availability. Height at shipping is ranges from 10-15 Inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. Blooms will develop within a couple of weeks. To help with water drainage, these containers have holes.
10. The Next Gardener #ad
Organic Succulent and Cactus Potting Soil Mix Fast Draining Pre-Mixed Coarse Blend 2 Quarts #adThe Next Gardener #ad
- 100% organic and all natural bonsai soil. Our soil provides the plant support, moisture and drainage bonsai trees need. Organic cactus and succulent soil mix, well draining, light-weight, pH balance 5.
5. Professionally formulated, imported from Denmark, to provide optimum growth for bonsai succulent and cactus plant monstera and other indoor houseplants. This soil is optimized for ph of 5.
5. Perfectly for most succulent and cacti varieties, crassula ovata jade, donkey’s tail monstera and other horticultural bonsai species. Well draining the Next Gardener succulent potting soil helps prevent root rot and overwatering. Neutral ph soil mix is perfect for succulents, cactus, bonsai and other acid-loving plants.