As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. 9GreenBox #ad
4" Pot, Tiny Musa Banana Tree, 9GreenBox, Truly Tiny, Great Fruit #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Ships in a 4'' inch pot. Likes full sun and part shade. Home grow By 9GreenBox. Produces small bananas. Grows up to 2 feet tall. Blooming season lasts all year.
2. 9GreenBox #ad
9GreenBox -TR Hovey Papaya Carica L. Caricaceae ~ Miniature Tree- 2 Pack #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Homegrown by 9GreenBox. Tr hovey a dwarf size papaya that grows only about 3-5 feet tall if planted in pot and grows about 6-8 feet if in the ground. It bears a medium size fruit about 4-6 inches long and 4-5 inches in diameter.
The fruit is yellow in color when it is ripe! Grow it inside in the winter and take it outside in the summer months. Fruit will start developing only 12" from the base of the plant and grew big fruit after only 8 months! The plant you will receive is growing in 2 x 2. 5" pot. This papaya has excellent delicious fruit.
3. Nearly Natural #ad
Green,Large, Nearly Natural 5359 Banana Tree, 3-Feet #adNearly Natural #ad
- 36" high& 23" wide. Beautiful, lush leaves. Faux fruit gives a realistic appearance. Bring the tropics indoors. Perfect for home or office.
4. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
4-5ft, Includes Care Guide, Produces Fruit, Perfect Plants Scarlet Beauty Plum Tree Live Plant #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- These fruit trees are popular in the southern United States. Unfortunately due to state laws this product does not ship to Arizona or California. Heat tolerant; scarlet beauty grow well in hardiness zones 7-10 and are naturally resilient to hot and humid environments.
This can easily be achieved during late fall and winter. Sweet plums; scarlet beauty produces rich red fruit after the first couple of years after planting.
Compact size; mature scarlet beauty plum trees often reach 10-15 feet high and only 5-10 feet wide which makes them ideal fruit trees for landscapes with low amounts of open space. Scarlet beauty need only 150 chill hours to cultivate fruit. Low chill hours; this fruit bearing tree is ideal for warm environments such as south Florida. These fruit are quite large and will usually ripen early Summer; most often in May.
|Brand||PERFECT PLANTS #ad|
|Manufacturer||Perfect Plants #ad|
5. Dr. Earth #ad
Dr. Earth 708P Organic 9 Fruit Tree Fertilizer In Poly Bag, 4-Pound #adDr. Earth #ad
- Eight select strains of ecto and endo mycorrhizae contribute to drought tolerance, enhanced nutrient availability and increased plant performance. For healthier fruit. Exceptional results as nutrients are released quickly; feeds for several months; consistent premium quality; 100-Percent natural, organic formula.
Provides optimum levels of essential plant nutrients; eliminates the need for chemical fertilizers when used as directed.
Stimulates healthy root development. Contains pro-biotic, seven champion strains of beneficial soil microbes plus ecto and endo mycorrhizae stimulate hearty root development. Contains no gMOs, chicken manure or sewage sludge. Feeds for several months. Made with 100% organic and natural ingredients. More nutritious fruits; stable consistent plant growth, no growth spikes; 100-percent natural and organic; more abundant sets.
|Brand||Dr. Earth #ad|
|Manufacturer||Dr. Earth #ad|
6. Nearly Natural #ad
Nearly Natural 5484 38'' Potted Orange Tree,Green #adNearly Natural #ad
- Dimensions: 38h x 16W x 16D. Tree stands just over 3 ft. Recommended for indoor use. Tall. Includes rustic planter. Simple orange tree with Floral buds.
7. AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE #ad
Fruit Producing, 6" Pot, AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Dwarf Pomegranate Bush Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier Live Plant #adAMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE #ad
- High in vitamin C, potassium and phosphorus. Bright coral-red flowers and fruit make a striking houseplant. Set plants out side in summer—funnel-shaped flowers attract hummingbirds! Dwarf pomegranate bushes will reach a height and width of 3 feet.
Produces miniature fruit with full size flavor! The taste of this popular fruit is a mix of strawberry and raspberry flavors. Perfect for outdoors, too; withstands temperatures as low as 40 degrees.
|Brand||AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE #ad|
|Part Number||Dwarf Pomegranate Tree|
|Model||Dwarf Pomegranate Bush|
8. AuSableBotanicals.com #ad
HI, LA, FL, Persian Lime Tree, Fruit Bearing Size -6" Pot-NO Ship to TX, AZ, CA #adAuSableBotanicals.com #ad
- Juicy and delicious Persian Limes are good for juicing. 1-2 foot tall plus a black 4x4 inch Grower's Pot. Due to usda laws not available in az, CA, FL, TX. Not available in california, Florida, Texas and Arizona due to USDA laws. The persian lime Foliage is Lush with Fragrant Blossoms.
9. Jobe's #ad
6 Spikes, Jobe's Organics Fruit & Citrus Fertilizer Spikes #adJobe's #ad
- Efficient delivery system for organics. Available in a 6 pack re-sealable pouch. Ideal for fruit and citrus trees.
|Manufacturer||Jobe’s Organics #ad|
|Warranty||Jobe’s Organics fertilizers are guaranteed not to burn when used as directed. Jobe’s, Jobe’s Organics and Biozome are registered trademarks of Easy Gardener Products, Inc.|
10. 9GreenBox #ad
Attracts Zen, Luck, Table, 9GreenBox, Wonderful Pomegranate Tree Very Sweet Live Plant Ornament Decor for Home, Kitchen, Non-GMO, Office, Grown in The USA, Desk, Good Fortune #ad9GreenBox #ad
- The deep red color of the Wonderful pomegranate means that the pomegranate is ripe. The wonderful pomegranate bush is tender and will freeze to ground level with temperatures below 20*F, but the roots will survive to about 10*F. The wonderful pomegranate is easily sliced for fresh eating.
The wonderful pomegranate is sensitive to cold and in the South, may freeze to the ground but will come back vigorously from the roots, but one year plant growth rarely produces pomegranate fruit. The flower of the Wonderful pomegranate is among the brightest red known to the gardener.