As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Number-One #ad
The Original Thai Iced Tea Mix TWO bags ~ Number One Brand Imported From Thailand! 2 x 400g Bags Great for Restaurants That Want to Serve Authentic and Thai Iced Teas. by Number One #adNumber-One #ad
- Authentic thai tea mix blend of black tea and spices which is boiled and used for making Thai Iced Tea in Thailand. Original number one brand Thai Iced Tea Mix established since 1945. Easy instructions on the back & in the description below.
2. Pantai #ad
Thai Iced Tea Traditional Restaurant Style,16 oz 1LB. #adPantai #ad
- Thai iced tea traditional restaurant style Now in an excellent pack. Brewing your tea strong in a press pot is another method.
This delicious iced tea can be modified to suit anyone taste preferences. Thai iced tea is a delicious iced tea drink that is loved in Thailand as well as in the rest of the world.
3. Yim Tea Co. #ad
Yim Tea Co., Makes Iced Tea and Boba Tea 400g, 100% Natural Loose Leaf Tea Mix, Thai Tea, Made with Assam Black Tea #adYim Tea Co. #ad
- This means using natural fertilizers and insect traps instead of products containing chemicals. Ditch the lab chemicals and reward yourself with the peace of knowing every ingredient in our tea mix comes from the earth and doesn’t have a random number next to it. Boba milk tea - get your boba on! we specifically designed our teas to be strong and flavorful enough to punch through WHAT when making milk or boba teas.
Allow yourself to be transported to the streets of Chiang Mai. Your purchase provides economic opportunity for local farmers and cultivators.
Their saying is: “we wouldn’t grow anything we wouldn’t consume ourselves. ”. Direct trade - we pride ourselves in having direct relationships with multi-generational tea farmers in the Northern hills of Thailand who are renowned for growing high quality teas. Follow our recipes to create a flavorful tea concentrate that you can use when making your favorite drinks! Have we mentioned our tea can be used for ice cream? Naturally grown - our farmers have committed to natural growing practices.
Authentic thai tea flavor - we use our thai-grown assam black Thai Tea blend flavored with all natural vanilla bean extract to provide your taste buds with an authentic Thai Tea experience. No harmful dyes - unlike other thai tea brands that have petroleum based dyes like FD&C Yellow 6, we use 100% natural coloring.
|Brand||Yim Tea Co. #ad|
|Manufacturer||Yim Tea Co. #ad|
4. @hand #ad
Premium Quality Thai Iced Tea Leaves, 14.1oz #ad@hand #ad
- Product of Thailand. 14. 1 oz. Make refreshing Thai Iced Tea like restaurants do in minutes. Easy to follow directions.
5. Number-One #ad
Number-One Brand Original Thai Tea Mix Red Label, 4g x 50 Tea Bags #adNumber-One #ad
- Made in Thailand. Tast very good. Thai tea mix no. 1 thai tea Original 50 Sachets. Best seller for local tea in Thailand. Contain 50 Sachet.
|Manufacturer||Hand Thai #ad|
6. Pantai Norasingh #ad
16-Ounce Bags Pack of 4, Pantainorasingh Thai Tea Mix #adPantai Norasingh #ad
- Pour over lots of ice, topping with unsweetened condensed milk for an extra rich taste. Free of trans fat, sugar and cholesterol. Used to prepare the popular orange colored Thai Iced Tea. Pack of four, 16-ounce each total of 64-ounce.