As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. 3dRose #ad
Black, 11 oz, 3dRose 130208_4"Vintage Packard Motor Company Advertising Poster Mug #ad3dRose #ad
- Image printed on both sides. White ceramic mug with black interior and handle. This is manufactured in United States.
2. Full Throttle #ad
Custom Engraved Dash Plaque, Full Throttle Packard Motor CAR Company #adFull Throttle #ad
- Raised lettering that says "made especially for" or "restored By" and a beautifully polished area where we professionally engrave your name for FREE! These plaques are available plated gold or nickel and look spectacular mounted on a dashboard or picture frame see the other picture.
Excellent Quality - Free Engraving. Extremely attractive 1" x 4" cast metal plate with sand blasted background, highly polished beveled edges and 3M automotive grade double stick adhesive on the back.
3. Full Throttle #ad
PACKARD MOTOR CAR COMPANY, CUSTOM BUSINESS CARD CASE #adFull Throttle #ad
- Very attractive - High Quality. Stainless Steel with black leather inset. Great for automobile salesmen. Automobile logo with excellent detail in the lower right corner.
4. 3dRose #ad
3dRose tm_130208_1" Vintage Packard Motor Company Advertising Poster" Travel Mug, 14 oz, Multicolor #ad3dRose #ad
- Made of stainless steel. Not microwave safe, hand washing is recommended. 14oz capacity. Easy-grip handle with thumb rest. Slide opening lid with slanted drinking surface.
5. 3dRose #ad
21 oz, 3dRose wb_130208_1"Vintage Packard Motor Company Advertising Poster" Sports Water Bottle, White #ad3dRose #ad
- Custom printed high gloss image sublimated directly to white glossy exterior surface. Fits most cup holders. Made of stainless steel. Not intended for dishwasher or microwave use. Capacity: 21oz. 2 twist on caps - 1 easy-flow drinking spout and 1 standard cap. Carabineer clip also included.
6. Ridgid #ad
RIDGID 50338 1650RV Motor-on-Bottom Wet Dry Vacuum, Blower Port, Pro Hose, Large Wheels, 16-Gallon Shop Vacuum with Cart, 6.5 Peak HP Motor, Drain #adRidgid #ad
- The ultra-flexible, 1-7/8-inch x 8-foot hose locks in place, is four times more durable than our standard hose, and fits 2-1/2-inch accessories. The bottom-motor design ensures easy drum emptying and the quick-access door lets you dump in larger debris as you work to save you time and effort.
The 6. 5 peak horsepower motor, quiet operation, and foot-activated switch for hands-free performance make this shop vac a top pick for professionals.
The drain port ensures quick and complete liquid disposal, and the blower port lets you clear away leaves, dirt and debris for versatile performance. The storage bag and cord-hook secure attachments and the 20-foot power cord, while the push-handle cart and large rear wheels improve mobility.
|Manufacturer||Ridgid Tool Company #ad|
7. INFINITE PHOTOGRAPHS #ad
Industrial Facilities, Mich. Subjects: Automobile Industry, Detroit., Detroit, United States, INFINITE PHOTOGRAPHS 1900-1910 Photograph: Packard Motor Car Company Auto Plant, Michigan #adINFINITE PHOTOGRAPHS #ad
- 1900-1910 photograph: packard motor car company auto Plant, United States, Industrial facilities, Michigan, Mich. Archival quality reproduction on ultra-premium Luster Paper - Weight: 240 gsm, Thickness: 10 mil, ISO Brightness: 97%.
Subjects: automobile industry, Detroit, Detroit. Photograph size: 8x10 | ready to frame in any standard size frame | Frame Not Included.
8. INFINITE PHOTOGRAPHS #ad
INFINITE PHOTOGRAPHS Photo: Packard Motor Car Company Auto Plant,Industrial Buildings,Detroit,Michigan,1900 #adINFINITE PHOTOGRAPHS #ad
- United states--Michigan--Detroit. Detroit Publishing Co. 047051. Photograph size: 9x12 | ready to frame in any standard size frame | Frame Not Included.
Archival quality reproduction on ultra-premium Luster Paper - Weight: 240 gsm, Thickness: 10 mil, ISO Brightness: 97%. G 6675 l' on negative. Pp.
Industrial facilities. Photograph description: packard motor car company auto plant, detroit, mich. No. Dry plate negatives. Subjects: Automobile industry. Related names: detroit publishing co. Publisher date created published: between 1900 and 1910 Notes: Possibly left section of a panorama.